Scrum Product Owner Training and Coaching
I conduct customized Corporate Trainings and Coaching. Contact me on email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +91-9811232733
Programme and Course Overview: TWO Day Training and Coaching
It is designed especially for Business Analysts, Product Managers, Product Owners and for those who want to grow to Product Owner role. Senior Management who want to implement Agile Product Ownership in their organization can benefit very well with this.
Participants can maximize the benefit they receive from their Agile projects by learning how to better prioritize and interface with Agile teams. The learning goals of this training are:
• How to best fulfill your role as Product Owner towards Scrum team
• How to effectively create, groom, and prioritize the Product Backlog
• How to do Sprint and Release planning and lot more
When conducting these workshops, I focus on an organization’s specific needs, challenges and expertise level in Agile. The practical cases, risk mitigation strategies and best practices I share helps organizations to lay a good road-map to agility.
Target Group & Prerequisites:
This training focuses on Business Analysts, Product Managers, Product Owners or for Senior Management who want to implement Agile Product Ownership in their organization. In this practical, information-and-tips-packed workshop you will learn the key research, ideas, and practices of agile development, aimed at Agile Product Managers and the Agile Product Owner.
Format of Workshop:
Participants get to understand in the form of videos, group discussions, exercises, interactive sessions, innovation games. Facilitator will address all the questions from participants about applying Scrum on real life projects.
Two day training covers following topics:
- Business case for Agile with Statistics
- Agile Values & Principles
- Agile vs Traditional Approach
- Why Agile works for Business along with Game
- Scrum Framework
- Introduction, Terminology, Values, Roles and Responsibilities
- Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Demos
- User Stories, Detailing, Acceptance criteria
- Agile estimation and Planning, Story Point Estimation
- Progress Tracking
- Burn-down chart effectiveness and its different usage
- Story Wall observations and progress tracking
- Velocity tracking and Forecasting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Differences between Agile Product owner and Agile Product Manager?
- Desirable Characteristics of Agile Product Owner
- Scaling Agile Product Owner Role
- User Story Splitting techniques
- Challenges and Common Mistakes
- Different techniques for Creating Product Vision and Road-map
- Working with Product Backlog
- Preparation – DEEP qualities
- Grooming and Prioritization
- Dealing with Non Functional requirements
- Planning the Release
- Forecasting Velocity, Look-Ahead Planning
- Common Mistakes in planning
- Story Mapping
- Collaboration and Role of PO in the Sprint Meetings
- PO role at each level in Agile/Scrum
- PO role in Scrum Ceremonies
Explore the site and get to know me. Then, if you think I might be right for your organization, contact me. I would love to help you get started or get better with agile. Don’t forget to check my feedback on my work by going to testimonials section.
Contact me to know more about trainings and workshops and to schedule dates for you and your company over email: email@example.com or on Phone: +91-9811232733